China (Xiamen) International Yacht Show (hereinafter referred to as "this Website") hereby reminds you (user) to read this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "This Agreement") carefully before registering as a user of this Website to ensure that you fully understand the contents set forth herein. Your registration, login, use and other activities will be deemed as the approval of this Agreement and you will voluntarily accept all the terms of this Agreement. If users have any objection to any part of this Agreement, you shall terminate the registration, login procedure or stop using the services provided by the Website.
This Agreement sets forth the rights and obligations between the Website and the user regarding the website service of China (Xiamen) International Yacht Show (hereinafter referred to as "The Service"). "User" means any person or business that registers, logs on to the Site or USES the Services. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be updated by this website at any time. The updated terms and conditions of this Agreement shall replace the original terms and conditions of this Agreement once published without further notice. Users may check the latest version of the Terms and conditions of this Agreement on this website. After the Website updates the terms of this Agreement, if the user does not accept the updated terms, please immediately stop using the Service, and the user's continued use of the Service will be deemed to have fully accepted the updated agreement.
I. Account registration
1. Users need to register an account when using the Service. Users shall bind and register with their mobile phone number or email address, and the Website shall have the right to change the way of account registration and binding according to user needs or product needs without prior notice to users.
2. When a user registers an account or USES the Service, the Website needs to collect personal information that can identify the user so that the Website can contact the user when necessary, or provide a better use experience for the user.
Ii. Service content
1. The specific content of the Service shall be provided by the Website according to the actual situation, including but not limited to authorized users' application for exhibition, information uploading, activity registration and business matching through their accounts. The Website reserves the right to make changes to the services provided at any time.
2. As the information display platform of "China (Xiamen) International Yacht Exhibition", users can browse exhibitors, exhibits, materials and related information through this website, and participate in or initiate related activities.
3, the user can through this website to upload, download, exhibition related information (including but not limited to text, images, video and other related information), upload content need to be made with this website backstage approval, this website reserves the right to audit for users to upload information, but the audit does not eliminate or relieve the user of this web site to upload information shall bear legal responsibility.
Iii. Rules of use
1. Any content transmitted or published by the User during the use of the Service or through the Service does not reflect or represent, nor shall it be deemed to reflect or represent the views, positions or policies of the Website, for which the Website shall assume no responsibility.
2. Users shall not use the Service to do the following:
(1) Forcing or inducing other users to follow, click on the link page or share information;
(2) Making up facts, concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(3) engaging in any illegal or criminal activities using the Service.
3. The User shall be solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, harmlessness, accuracy and validity of the information transmitted through the Service. Any legal liability related to the information uploaded, disseminated and disclosed by the user shall be borne by the user and has nothing to do with the Website. If any damage is caused to the Website or any third party, the user shall be liable for compensation according to law.
4. Advertisements may appear on the Website, and users agree to accept the advertisements during use. Except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations, users shall be solely responsible for any actions (including but not limited to actions to dispose of property rights) in accordance with the advertising information on the Website, and the Website shall not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by users in connection with any actions in accordance with the advertising information on the website.
Iv. Content specification
1. The content mentioned in this Article refers to any content produced, uploaded, copied, published, disseminated or disclosed by the User during the use of the Service.
2. Users shall not use the Service to produce, upload, copy, publish, disseminate or disclose the following contents prohibited by laws, regulations and policies:
(1) opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power or undermining national unity;
(3) damaging the honour and interests of the State;
(4) to distort, defame, desecrate or deny the deeds and spirits of heroes and martyrs, or to infringe upon the names, portraits, reputations or honors of heroes and martyrs by insulting, slandering or other means;
(5) propagating terrorism or extremism or inciting to carry out terrorist or extremist activities;
(6) Inciting ethnic hatred and discrimination and undermining ethnic unity;
(7) undermining the state's religious policies and promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
(8) spreading rumors to disturb the economic and social order;
(9) disseminating obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetting crimes;
(10) insulting or slandering another person, or infringing upon another person's reputation, privacy or other lawful rights and interests;
(11) inciting illegal assembly, association, procession, demonstration or gathering of people to disturb public order;
(12) activities in the name of illegal non-governmental organizations;
(13) Failing to comply with the requirements of the "Seven bottom lines" for the bottom line of laws and regulations, the bottom line of the socialist system, the bottom line of national interests, the bottom line of citizens' legitimate rights and interests, the bottom line of social public order, the bottom line of morality and customs, and the bottom line of information authenticity;
(14) Infringing upon the personal information or materials of others;
(15) infringing upon others' lawful rights such as the right of portrait, intellectual property rights and trade secrets;
(16) Contains other information that interferes with the normal operation of the Service and infringes upon the legitimate rights and interests of other users or third parties, thus adversely affecting the network ecology.
V. Account management
1. Users can edit data through personal background, query, change, delete and transfer the data content on the account, but it should be noted that when changing or deleting relevant information, the original text and picture stored by users in the system will also be deleted, and users shall bear the risk.
2. The user is responsible for keeping the registered account information and the security of the account password properly. The user may lose the account or password due to improper safekeeping by the user, and shall bear any responsibility arising therefrom. According to the needs of users, you can contact the website to recover the account or password.
3. Users shall abide by the terms of this Agreement and use the Service correctly and appropriately. If users violate any terms of this Agreement, the Website reserves the right to stop the use of their accounts at any time.
Vi. Risk Taking
1. Users understand and agree that the Website only provides users with a platform for information sharing, transmission and acquisition, and users must be responsible for all behaviors under their registered accounts. Users shall be solely responsible for any business transactions related to merchants conducted through the website, and the Website shall not assume any responsibility.
2. The User understands and agrees that, due to development needs, the Website reserves the right to unilaterally change, suspend, terminate or cancel all or part of the Service content, at the risk of the User.
Declaration of Intellectual Property rights
In addition to this service by businesses and individuals to upload the corresponding intellectual property products, advertising content and user before using this service to your content has been legally acquired intellectual property, all information in this web site content (including but not limited to, the program code, interface design, layout framework, data, web, text, images, audio, video, graphics, etc.) of the intellectual property rights are owned by this website.
Viii. Force majeure and other exemptions
1. The user understands and acknowledges that the service may be interrupted due to risk factors such as force majeure in the process of using the Service. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective events that have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, as well as social events such as war, turmoil and government actions. In case of any of the above, the Website will try its best to cooperate with relevant units in the first time to repair and deal with the problem in a timely manner. However, the Website shall not be liable for any loss caused to users or third parties.
2, users understand and confirm, this service exists because of force majeure, a computer virus or hacker attacks, unstable system, the location of the user, the user shutdown as well as any other technology, such as the Internet, communication lines cause the service interruption or can not meet the requirement of the user's risk, thus leading to the user or the third party for any loss, this site does not undertake any responsibility.
3, users understand and confirmed that exist in the process of using this service from any others include misleading, fraudulent, threatening, defamatory, offensive, or illegal information, or infringement of the rights of others to remain anonymous or pseudonymous information, as well as with the behavior of such information, thus lead to the user or the third party for any loss, this site does not undertake any responsibility.
4. Users understand and acknowledge that the Website shall not be liable for any defects in the following services provided by the Website to users and any losses caused thereby:
(1) Services provided free of charge by the Website to users;
(2) Any products or services presented by the Website to users.
Ix. Change, interruption and termination of service
The Website reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate the services provided to Users without any liability to users or any third parties if:
(1) The user violates relevant laws and regulations or provisions of this Agreement;
(2) In accordance with laws and regulations or requirements of relevant departments;
(3) For safety reasons or other necessary circumstances.
10 and other
1. The Website solemnly reminds users to pay attention to the provisions in this Agreement that exempt the website's responsibilities and limit users' rights. Please read them carefully and consider the risks independently.
2. In case of any dispute or dispute between users and the Website, it shall first be settled through friendly negotiation. If no agreement can be reached through negotiation, Users agree to submit the dispute or dispute to the jurisdiction of Xiamen Huli District People's Court.
3. No matter for what reason any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding.
4. If you use the services of the Website, you shall be deemed to have agreed to the above agreement.
I have carefully read and fully endorse the above agreement and agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.